1930s Art Deco Sterling Silver Filigree Natural Citrine Necklace
Excellent condition. Fresh looking, soft wear is noticeable only on close inspection.
* setting has a bright patina with minor surface wear.
* No dents or imperfections to the shape.
* Small repair to a connecting link which is secure and noticeable only on close inspection.
* Citrine stones are gleaming with no chips or surface wear, faceting is crisp.
* Clasp is secure and original.
Width 7/8" x 5/8" of each citrine pendant
Mark No mark
Weight 35 grams
Material Tests for sterling silver, natural citrine
Made by hand or in small groups of similar styles, vintage jewelry is individualistic with its own special history.
* Design and natural citrine stones extend for the full length of the strand for a seamless look.
* Oval shaped, with a brilliant cut, citrine stones are shimmery and bright shifting slightly in hue from stone to stone.
* Filigree setting is ornate and quality made, yet delicate, so the necklace lays flush when worn.
* Excellent condition showcases the design detail and quality of construction.
On Large Size. Antique and vintage styles that are typically seen in small or modest sizes get dramatic attention when they're found in large, oversized, or bold pieces. These larger versions increase the collectability of a piece.
On Classic Collectibles. There are certain pieces that fall into a distinct collectable category, sometimes referred to as "classics." However, the most collectable of these classics are those that include something special (such as an extra design element) that set them apart from other similar pieces.