Art Deco Celluloid SPARKLER Paste Rhinestone Flower LARGE Brooch Pin
Excellent. Fresh looking, soft signs of wear are noticeable only on close inspection.
* Celluloid setting has a bright patina with minor surface wear.
* No dents or imperfections to the shape or signs of repair.
* Paste stones are all in place and original. They are bright and sparkly with a couple that are slightly smoky.
* Clasp is secure and original.
Width 2 3/4"
Mark No mark
Weight 26 grams
Material Celluloid, glass
Made by hand or in small groups of similar styles, vintage jewelry is individualistic with its own unique history.
* Full-sized example of celluloid jewelry, this piece is unique both for its condition and large size.
* Dimensional petals have a special realism and charm with the addition of sparkling rhinestones along the borders.
On Uncommon Pieces. Uncommon antique and vintage pieces are often highly collectable because you are not likely to find another one. While some uncommon pieces have garnered a cult following, others are so uncommon that they do not have a large fanbase. The latter type may not be considered collectables, but they are lovely, one-of-a-kind finds.
On Large Size. Antique and vintage styles that are typically seen in small or modest sizes get dramatic attention when they're found in large, oversized, or bold pieces. These larger versions increase the collectability of a piece.