Victorian Rose Gold Filled GF Onyx Carved Cameo Slide Tassel Bracelet
Excellent condition. Fresh looking, soft wear is noticeable only on close inspection.
* Gold filled setting has a bright patina with minor surface wear.
* No dents or imperfections to the shape or signs of repair.
* Tassels are all intact without any missing or damaged.
* Cameo is intact without any chipping or cracking and the carving is still crisp and distinct.
* Slide charm both slides and grips firmly as it should to adjust to your wrist size.
Length Adjustable from size 6 to 7 1/2" smoothly
Mark No mark
Weight 17 grams
Material Tests for gold filled, natural onyx
Made by hand or in small groups of similar styles, vintage jewelry is individualistic with its own special history.
* Tassel bracelets were popular during Victorian era, yet one with a cameo accent is less common.
* Excellent condition showcases the detail to its construction.
* Mesh band wraps fluidly for a firm fit that keeps the cameo upright on your wrist.
On Handmade or Hand-Carved Jewelry. Handmade or hand-carved jewelry is valued because it is, by default, one of a kind. Unlike machine-made pieces, a handmade piece can never be replicated in the exact same way, and so they will always reveal the at-the-moment intent of the individual maker. Often, the pieces have a distinctively visceral feel, as though you can sense the painstaking labor that went into every aspect.
On Classic Collectibles. There are certain pieces that fall into a distinct collectable category, sometimes referred to as "classics." However, the most collectable of these classics are those that include something special (such as an extra design element) that set them apart from other similar pieces.